The ice dancing technical information page contains many of the documents relevant to the skating and officiating of this discipline. The format of the information is broken into four different sections: Technical Information, ISU communications, Technical Panel Information - Ice Dance, and Judge and Referee Information. The documents are published by the ISU or U.S. Figure Skating. It is suggested to check often on all posted documents for your event and to check the Technical Notifications/Alerts tab on the sidebar for any changes made by U.S. Figure Skating.
Technical Panel - Ice Dance
- ISU Technical Panel Handbook - Ice Dance (11/27/18, PDF)
Note: This document has been prepared for ISU technical panels for all international events, and U.S. Figure Skating technical panels will follow it for its events. Any further ISU changes to these documents will be posted on this web site.
Judges and Referees Information
- 2018-19 ISU Handbook for Referees and Judges (8/9/18, PDF)
- 2019-20 Marking Guide for GOE for Pattern Dance, Rhythm Dance and Free Dance (from ISU Communication #2257, 5/30/19, PDF)
- 2019-20 Marking Guide for Program Components for Pattern Dance, Rhythm Dance and Free Dance (from ISU Communication #2257, 5/30/19, PDF)
- Grades of Execution +5 to -5 ISU Webinar - Ice Dance (PDF, 7/13/18)
- 2019-20 Ice Dance Deductions for Pattern Dance (6/12/19, PDF)
- 2019-20 Ice Dance Deductions for Rhythm Dance and Free Dance (6/12/19, PDF)
- Ice Dance Deductions for U.S. Figure Skating 6.0 Events (10/2/18, PDF)
- Program Components Overview (10/2/18, PDF)