The Coaches Committee page is an online information center and web directory with easy links to coaching essentials. Whether you are looking for coach compliance information, technical rules or educational opportunities, you can find it here.
Brought to you by the U.S. Figure Skating Coaches Committee and the Professional Skaters Association (PSA).
The 2015-16 deadline is July 1, 2015. Please make sure to fulfill the requirements by the deadline and allow time for your Annual Background Screen.
NOTE: The document links contain both 2014-2015 rules and 2015-2016 rules. Please take note of the dates on all documents and check back for regular updates.
- U.S. Figure Skating Technical Information Page
- Technical Panel Handbook (First Aid)
- U.S. Figure Skating Technical Notifications
- ISU Communications
- U.S. Figure Skating Rulebook
- 2015 Governing Council Combined Report of Action
- IJS Webinar Series for Coaches (Singles, Pairs, Dance, Synchro)
Fall 2015 Schedule: TBD
To find: Webinar and Q&A summary is posted online for review at U.S. Figure Skating Member's Only Site.
- Log-in with your username and password
- In the lower left corner under 'Coaches Tab,' click "IJS Webinar Series"
If you have more questions, please contact:
Kelley Morris-Adair: Coaches Committee Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
Denise Williamson: Coaches Committee Vice Chair of Singles, email@example.com
Peter Cain: Coaches Committee Vice Chair of Pairs, firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Kaine: Coaches Committee Vice Chair of Dance, email@example.com
Carla DeGirolamo: Coaches Committee Vice Chair of Synchronized Skating,firstname.lastname@example.org
U.S. Figure Skating Member Services email@example.com
PSA Headquarters firstname.lastname@example.org