The Coaches Committee page is an online information center and web directory with easy links to coaching essentials. Whether you are looking for coach compliance information, technical rules or educational opportunities, you can find it here.
Brought to you by the U.S. Figure Skating Coaches Committee and the Professional Skaters Association (PSA).
The 2014-15 deadline is July 1, 2014. Please make sure to fulfill the requirements by the deadline and allow time for your Annual Background Screen.
NOTE: The document links contain both 2013-2014 Rules and 2014-2015 Rules. Please take note of the dates on all documents and check back for regular updates.
- U.S. Figure Skating Technical Information Page
- Technical Panel Handbook (First Aid)
- US AID 2013-14 (Check back soon for 2014-15 documents)
- U.S. Figure Skating Technical Notifications
- ISU Communications
- U.S. Figure Skating Rulebook
- IJS Webinar Series for Coaches (Singles, Pairs, Dance, Synchro)
To find: Webinar and Q&A summary is posted online for review at U.S. Figure Skating Member's Only Site.
- Log-in with your username and password
- In the lower left corner under 'Coaches Tab,' click "IJS Webinar Series"
- Covers the 2013-2014 rules
- Singles Webinar available
- Dance Webinar: September 30, 2013
- Pairs Webinar: October 15, 2013
PSA Code of Ethics
Coaching Changes, Including Parent Guidelines
Reporting Abuse and Neglect
U.S. Figure Skating SafeSport Program
Complete U.S. Figure Skating SafeSport Handbook
Register for the USOC SafeSport Video Training
If you have more questions, please contact:
Alex Chang: Coaches Committee Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phillip DiGuglielmo: Coaches Committee Vice Chair of Singles, email@example.com
Serguei Zaitsev: Coaches Committee Vice Chair of Pairs, firstname.lastname@example.org
Robbie Kaine: Coaches Committee Vice Chair of Dance, email@example.com
Carla DeGirolamo: Coaches Committee Vice Chair of Synchronized Skating,firstname.lastname@example.org
U.S. Figure Skating Member Services email@example.com
PSA Headquarters firstname.lastname@example.org