- Be responsible for the administration of the test rules; for testing procedures and the conduct of all tests; for the determination of U.S. Figure Skating test fees to be charged; and for all other matters common to tests not specifically delegated to the Dance, Singles and Pairs, Synchronized Team Skating and Judges Committees.
- Oversee the maintenance of test records by Headquarters and the awarding of test certificates and emblems.
- Review issues of rule violations that occur as a result of testing and determine appropriate action.
Welcome to the Tests Committee's web page, where information regarding tests as well as changes and clarifications to test rules and procedures can be found.
For a detailed job description, click here.
- Coaching Between Elements/Trial Judging Checklist (11/07, PDF)
- Checklist for Test Candidates (5/02, PDF)
- List of Officials - New Appointments and Promotions
- Duties of U.S. Figure Skating Test Chairs (PDF)
- Club Test Session Calendar (PDF)
Allowable Mileage Rate as of 1/1/2011: 51.0 cents per mile
New Moves-in-the-Field Tests Available Online
The diagrams and examples for the new moves-in-the-field tests are available online. The new and revised moves have been demonstrated at many Professional Skaters Association seminars in the past few months, and the diagrams and video clips can be viewed and downloaded on U.S. Figure Skating Online. The proposed changes were passed at the 2009 Governing Council meeting in May and will take effect Sept. 2, 2010. Go to the Moves in the Field Revisions page...