Sanctions and Eligibility
Jurisdiction: the maintenance and administration of rules governing carnivals and exhibitions on ice held in the United States; the participation by registered skaters in carnivals and exhibitions in the United States and Canada and by Canadian skaters in the United States; the granting and refusal of sanctions for such carnivals, exhibitions and appearances; the determination and collection of fees and assessments for such sanctions; the determination and control of the amount of expenses and the type and value of gifts allowed to registered skaters appearing in any such carnivals and exhibitions; the definition of eligible and ineligible persons in skating; the maintenance and administration of rules governing standards of participation in U.S. Figure Skating activities by eligible persons and others; the investigation and punishment of violations thereof; the classification of eligible persons and others; and the reinstatement of persons whose eligibility has been lost, suspended or restricted.
For a detailed job description, click here.
- Sanctions Primer (8/06, PDF)
- Performance Sanctions Application - All performance sanctions are now applied for via the members only site at www.usfsaonline.org. Any club officer (president, vp, secretary, treasurer) or the club sanction chair can log in and apply under the Club Management menu. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eligible Skater's Compensation Agreement (PDF)
- Reinstatement Application (7/09, PDF)
- Eastern Sanctions Officers (PDF)
- Midwestern Sanctions Officers (PDF)
- Pacific Coast Sanctions Officers (PDF)