- Basic Skills
- Adult Skating
- Theatre On Ice
- Test Track
- State Games
- Intercollegiate Team Skating
- National Showcase
- National Skating Month
- Solo Dance Competition Series
- Icemen Programs
- High School Programs
- Graduating Seniors Program
- Special Olympics/ Therapeutic Skating
- 6.0 System
- Gold Map
National Skating Month is an opportunity for rinks, member clubs and programs to celebrate skating, invite new families to try ice skating by offering free lessons, conduct skating demonstrations and promote skating with your local media outlets. Through a series of organized on- and off-ice activities, everyone enjoys a fun-filled day at the rink.
In 2015, National Skating Month is celebrated throughout the month of January. Host one event or a dozen-it's up to you.
To register to host an event(s) and receive a National Skating Month kit(s), please click here. Each kit is $35.
Upon registration, you will receive an open house kit that includes posters, a how-to handbook, a media packet with sample press releases and announcements for customization, raffle items, autograph cards, skating stickers, lip balm, T-shirts, zipper pulls and other great items. It's all done for you-just set the date and follow the instructions to begin hosting a fun day at the rink. Sign up through Nov. 30 or until supplies last.
Always remember that It's Great to Skate!
- Admin Manual (PDF)
- Open House Information (PDF)
- Getting Started in Ice Skating Flyer (PDF)
- Social Media Tips (DOC)
- Ten Ideas for National Skating Month (PDF)
- Bring a Buddy Coupon (PDF)
- National Skating Month Logo (JPG)
- National Skating Month Proclamation (PDF)
- Tips for Getting Media Coverage (DOC)
- Customizable National Skating Month Flyer (PDF)